195. Her husband felt it would be silly to _____ the colour of the curtains before they had painted the room.
A. change B. find C. choose D. lose
193. Every time he tried to start the car, the wheels _____ deeper into the mud.
A. stayed B. sank C. fell D. dropped
192. As the storm drew near, black clouds were _____ over the sky.
A. smoothing B. wandering C. running D. gathering
191. It’s no _____ arguing about it, because he will never change his mind.
A. time B. while C. use D. help
190. The city was _____ to me, and I didn’t know where to go.
A. interesting B. large C. strange D. exciting
187. There are usually at least two _____ of looking when she is expecting visitors.
A. means B. ways C. directions D. courses
186. My sister cleans the house from _____ to bottom when she is expecting visitors.
A. roof B. ground C. floor D. top