142. He is _____ dark glasses to protect his eyes from a few days.
A. carrying B. bringing C. having D. think
140. He left in such a hurry that I _____ had time to speak to him.
A. hardly B. almost C. even D. nearly
139. His _____ of the plane was correct and could really fly.
A. shape B. pattern C. design D. model
138. This year farmers were just able to gather in the _____ before the fine weather came to an end.
A. fields B. plants C. seeds D. harvest
137. The more you _____ things to chance, the less chance there is for you.
A. leave B. have C. take D. put
136. I’m _____ to get the tickets for the show, as there are hardly any left.
A. worried B. anxious C. after D. troubled