15. ____ the wallet, found in the street, be put into a pocket or turned over to the policeman? Should the extra change received at the store be forgotten or returned?
A. Should B. Must C. Would D. Need
14. Mrs O'Neill asked ____ questions, and she didn't scold us either.
A. no B. certain C. many D. more
13. However, it only appears in the imagination and will never be ____.
A. realized B. supported C. understood D. produced
12. Someone had taken the ____ diamond and put a faulty one in its place.
A. real B. pure C. right D. exact
11. We will go there by the fast train which cost a little more than the bus journey but a little ____ than flying.
A. more B. fewer C. less D. cheaper
10. Usually it cannot (get out) because the outside of the earth is too thick and strong. But in some places the outside of the earth is ____ and weak.
A. thin B. thick C. flat D. water
9. The inside of the earth is very, very ____. The rock has melted like ice.
A. deep B. cold C. hard D. hot
8. These floating things are very ____. It is hard to see them.
A. big B. fast C. small D. dangerous
7. Some parts of the water are very shallow. But in some places it is very, very ____.
A. deep B. high C. cold D. dangerous
6. Many Africans are very ____ and so they can't afford to eat much meat with their cereal.
A. healthy B. poor C. rich D. weak