145. --- How far away is your firm from your home?
--- a stone throw.
A. In B. During C. Within D. Between
144. The storm started , but I had no time to go back for a raincoat.
A. by the way B. in the way C. on the way D. in this way
140. --- Do you often record BBC English programmes the radio ?
--- No, never, I haven’t a short-wave radio and I often watch them TV.
A. from; on B. in; in C. on; from D. in ;on
139. --- Ann is in hospital.
--- Oh, really? I . visit her.
A. didn’t know; I’ll go and B. don’t know; I’ ll going to
C. I didn’t know; I’m going to D. haven’t known; I’m going to
138. --- Look at this ! I some old pictures and this baby picture.
--- Is it a picture of you ? It’s lovely so.
A. was going through; found B. am going through ; find
C. went through ; had found D. had gone through ; found
136. --- Why won’t Mr. Black drive us to airport?
--- Well, maybe he has to take us all.
A. so small the car B. a very small car C. such a small car D. too small a car