125. --- You couldn’t do me a favour, could you ?
A. Yes, I couldn’t B. No, certainly C. How did you know? D. It depends on what it is
124. --- How long has Tom been here?
A. Since two weeks ago B. Since two weeks C. Two week ago D. Before two weeks
121. You television. Why not do something more active?
A. always watch B. are always watching
C. have always watched D. have always been watching
120. --- Can I drive on the free way, Mr. Green?
--- You can when you a bit more skilled.
A. will get B. are getting C. will have got D. get
119. ---Where you put my dictionary?
--- I left it on your desk when you to Tom.
A. did; spoke B. have; were speaking C. have; had spoken D. did; were spoken
118. --- I’m sorry to have shouted at you. I didn’t mean to be so rude.
---You were very angry. Anyway, .
A. you’re welcome B. that’s right C. it doesn’t matter D. I’m sorry about that
117. your telephone number here so that we can keep in touch later on .
A. Look through B. Drop in C. Fill in D. Look up
116. --- I just heard that the tickets for tonight’s show have been sold out.
--- Oh, no! .
A. I was looking forward to that B. It doesn’t matter
C.I knew it already D. It’s not at all interesting