75. Mr Jiang bought his foreign friend a piece of cloth.
A. blue Chinese silk B. Chinese blue silk C. Chinese silk blue D. blue silk Chinese
74. - It might be nice to see a film this afternoon.
- Fine. I’ll pick you up at 2 o’clock.
A. Yes, why not B. No, not at all C. Sure, I hope not D. Sorry, I’m afraid not.
73. - Hi, Tracy, you look tined.
- I am tired. I the living room all day.
A. painted B. had painted C. have been painting D. have painted
72. for the free tickets, I would not have gone to the film so often.
A. If it is not B. Were it not C. Had it not been D. If they were not
71. -My daughter has passed the exam.
-Congratulations! She’s really intelligent.
A. No, no, she is nothing B. Oh, thank you
C. Sometimes she is intelligent D. You are right
70. - Oh, it’s you! I .
- I’ve just had my hair cut and I’m wearing new glasses.
A. didn’t recognize B. hadn’t recognized C. haven’t recognized D. don’t recognize
69. I’ve won a holiday for two to Florida. I my mum.
A. am taking B. have taken C. take D. will have taken
67. -Would you like to go to the cinema with me?
- , but I have no tine.
A. I’d love to B. Of course, I would C. Yes, I’d like D. Well, I want
66. -I think you look very nice in this blue jacket.
A. Really B. I’d like to C. I’m glad you think so D. Oh, so