65. - Are you through with your homework?
- No, In fact I .
A. have just started B. just started C. am just starting D. I’ve just been starting
64. I wonder why Jenny us recently. We should have heard from her by now.
A. hasn’t written B. doesn’t write C. won’t write D. hadn’t written
63. - Is John coming by train?
- He should, but he not. He likes driving his car.
A. must B. can C. may D. need
62. - You haven’t said a word about my new coat, Brenda. Do you like it?
- I’m sorry I anything about it sooner. I certainly think it’s pretty on you.
A. wasn’t saying B. don’t say C. won’t say D. didn’t say
60. - I’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat?
- Not at all. .
A. I’ve no time B. I’d rather not C. You can leave D. I’d be happy to
59. - When shall we meet again?
- Make it day you like; it’s all the same to me.
A. one B. any C. another D. some
58. I was really anxious about you, you home without a word.
A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left C. could’t have left D. needn’t leave
57. I ping-pong quite well, but I haven’t had time to play since the new year.
A. will play B. have played C. played D. play
56. The parkers boughs a new house but will need a lot of work before they car move in.
A. they B. it C. one D. which