25. - I wonder if you could let me have a look at the photo of your family .
A. Yes, please B. Sure, you could C. No, go ahead D. It doesn’t matter.
24. - ______.
- OK. I sometimes have no sense of direction.
A. Let me help you B. Here it is C. This way, please D. No hurry
23. - Let me carry that for you. It looks very heavy.
- . I’ m quite out of breath.
A. Thanks B. I m afraid manage C. Yes, of course D. That’s very kind of you
22. - Could you do me a favor and take the box up to the sixth floor?
- . No problem at all.
A. With pleasure B. My pleasure C. For pleasure D. At your pleasure
21. - Hi, Jane! How Mice to meet you here in Manhattan!
A. so do I B. Me, too C. Thank you D. the same to you
20. --- How is everything?
A. Very well, thank you B. Not too bad C. I m all right, thanks D. Not at all
19. -I enjoyed myself so mach at your birthday party.
A. Oh, that’s kind of you B. Congratulations
C. Oh, I’ m glad to hear that D. It s a pleasure
18. - I d like to invite you to a party this evening.
- Thank you, but _____ I’ll be free I m not sure at the moment.
A. while B. if C. when D. whether
17. - I have a favor to ask you.
A .Go ahead B. It’s a pleasure C. Help yourself D. Ask, please
16. The gas must have been used up _____ the fire went of itself.
A. because B. as C. since D. since