5. - Jill failed in the final examination last term.
A. Really? B. Sorry to hear that. C. What is wrong D. I can’t believe it.
4. - Has Tom finished his homework yet?
- I have no idea, he _____ it this morning.
A. was doing B. did C. had done D. would do
3. - You couldn’t have chosen any gift better for me.
A. Oh, I d choose a better one for you next time B. You’ve had a gift for music, haven’t you?
C. I m glad that you like it so much D. Sorry bat don’t blame me, dear
2. - Can you give me the right answer?
- Sorry, I _____, would you repeat that question?
A. hadn’t listened B. hadn’t listened C. don’t listen D. wasn’t listening
1. - Look! How long _____ like this?
- Three weeks! It s usual here that rain _____ without stopping these days of the year.
A. has it rained; pours B. has it been raining; pours
C. is it rained; is pouring D. does it rain; pours
150. Can you imagine what a girl will look like she comes across a rat in her room?
A. now that B. though C . in case D. if
149. For many Beijingers, dreams of living in green area are becoming reality.
A. a; a B. the; the C. /; / D. /; a
148. The thief tried to break away from the policeman who him but failed.
A. held B. had held C. would hold D. was holding
147. --- Have you seen his beautiful picture?
---Yes. His best-known work that is all praise can be seen in the exhibition.
A. without B. beyond C. with D. for