104. I’m surprised that you should have been fooled by such a/an trick.
A. ordinary B. easy C. smart D. simple
102. Have a good rest. You need to your energy for the tennis match this afternoon.
A. leave B. save C. hold D. get
101. Many people have helped with canned food, however, the food bank needs for the poor.
A. more B. much C. many D. most
99. Mr Smith, there is a man at front door who says he has news for you of great importance.
A. the; / B. the; the C. /; / D. /; the
98. Rainforests and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future.
A. cut B. are cut C. are being cut D. had been cut
97. Oh, I’m not feeling well in the stomach. I so much fried chicken just now.
A. shouldn’t eat B. mustn’t have been C. shouldn’t have been D. mustn’t eat
96. The cakes are delicious. He’d like to third one because second is rather too small.
A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a