44. Meeting my uncle after all these years was unforgettable moment, _____ I’ll always treasure.
A. that B. it C. one D. what
43. I’d like to take my first picture _____ stands the high tower.
A. where B. which C. that D. in which
42. The headmaster of the school, together with some teachers, _____ having a discussion.
A. is B. are C. will D. were
41. _____ your test paper carefully, some mistakes can certainly be avoided, I think.
A. Having checked B. Check C. As long as you check D. While checking
40. Work and play are both important to health; _____ gives us rest and _____ gives us energy.
A. that; this B. one; the other C. which; that D. and one; the other
39. Brain told you that there wasn’t anyone in the room at that time, _____?
A. was there B. wasn’t there C. didn’t he D. did he
38. He is the only one of the students who _____ a winner of scholarship in three years.
A. is B. are C. have been D. has been
37. In order to make out city green, _____.
A. it is necessary to have planted more trees B. many more trees need to plant
C. our city needs more trees D. we must plant more trees
36. _____ fashion different from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
A. What B. That C. This D. Which
35. Is this the reason _____ at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?
A. he explained B. what he explained C. how he explained D. why he explained