218. I don’t think I’ll need any money but I’ll bring some _____.
A. at last B. in case C. once again D. in time
217. One of the consequences of our planet’s being warming up is a(n) _____ in the number of natural disasters.
A. result B. account C. reason D. increase
216. “I don’t think it’s my _____ that the TV blew up. I just turned it on, that’s all.” said the boy.
A. error B. mistake C. fault D. duty
215. The young dancers looked so charming in their beautiful clothes that we took _____ pictures of them.
A. many of B. masses of C. the number of D. a large amount of
214. The conference has been held to discuss the effects of tourism _____ the wildlife in the area.
A. in B. on C. at D. with
212. --- I’m sorry I stepped outside for a smoke. I was very tired.
--- There is no _____ for this while you are on duty.
A. reason B. excuse C. cause D. explanation
211. Perhaps we need to clear away these books to make _____ for our new students.
A. place B. area C. space D. room
209. The manager has got a good business _____ so the company is doing well.
A. idea B. sense C. thought D. thinking