187. The life of London is made up of many different _____.
A. elements B. sections C. materials D. realities
186. --- Can you shoot that bird at the top of the tree?
--- No, it’s out of _____.
A. range B. reach C. control D. distance
185. In the botanical garden we can find a(n) _____ of plants that range from tall trees to small flowers.
A. species B. across C. on D. over
184. The sunlight came in _____ the windows in the roof and lit up the whole room.
A. through B. across C. on D. over
183. The home improvements have taken what little there is _____ my spare time.
A. from B. in C. of D. at
182. _____ production up by 60%, the company has had another excellent year.
A. As B. For C. With D. Through
181. It is said in Australia there is more land than the government knows _____.
A. is what to do with B. what to do it with C. what to do with it D. to do what with it
180. “Please be _____.” Really means “Please _____ down.”
A. sit; sit B. seated; seat C. sit; seat D. seated; sit
179. _____ a basin of water in _____ weather, ice will soon cover it.
A. Leaving; frozen B. If you leave; freezing C. Leave; freezing D. Leave; a freezing