88. All the people in China, poor or rich, young or old, man or woman, are on the same level _____ each other.
A. to B. with C. at D. for
87. --- Could you please tell me how can I get to the post office?
--- Go straight ahead. At the end of this road, you’ll see the hospital the left side of the park.
A. in B. above C. on D. around
86. In the following spring , the seeds should be knocked _______ the seed-heads and sown .
A. out of B. into C. over D. at
84. Can't you keep your dog _______coming into my yard? It is always disturbing us.
A. off B. into C. out D. from
83. It is said that Hong Kong will be joined _____ the mainland _____ a beautiful bridge on the sea in the near future.
A. by; with B. with; by C. by; to D. to; by
82. When we heard the news that our team has won more than 30 gold medals Athena Olympic Games, we sang and danced _____ joy.
A. to B. with C. at D. of
81. In order to finish the work in time，they always worked far______ the night.
A. in B. onto C. at D. into
80. Last week, we had a meeting. I told the chairman that I couldn’t attend it for I had something important to do, but he insisted _____ my being present.
A. on B. in C. to D. at
79. I wrote to Mr. Green, _______ him _______ the lost case.
A. inform…of B. informing…of C. informed…about D. inform…for