113. He is a ________ runner and he will be on our national track team in the future.
A. swift B. swiftly C. rapidly D. immediate
112. It was ______ me to lose my temper at the sight of their proud looks.
A. stupid for B. stupid of C. foolish D. foolishly
111. I was not sure whether I was ______enough to lift the heavy table.
A. strongly B. strength C. strong D. strengthen
110. You are my acquaintance? It’s _____ that I never met you _______.
A. strangely …before B. strange…ago C. stranger…ago D. strange…before
109. ---What was the food like?
A. Nothing special B. Special nothing C. Nothing specially D. Specially nothing
108. If you give way, the kids will think you are ____, and they’ll be more naughty.
A. soft B. hard C. gently D. softly
107. Our company has been very____ to react to foreign competition. Most of our products are out of fashion.
A. slow B. quickly C. smart D. clever
106. The stone steps up to the mountain temple had been worn ______ by centuries of visitors from every part of the wirld.
A. smooth B .smoothly C. old D. broken
105. These two signatures are so _____that it’s very difficult to ______ them apart.
A. the same…tell B. different…say C. similar…tell D. similarly… say